TOGETHER WE MAKE CHANGES HAPPEN!
- Implementation reporting systems in Brasil, Slovakia, Poland and Ireland which delivered important insights for over 40.000 clients.
- Define, Develop and (Global) Roll-out of a CRM package.
- Car Database Application in 32 countries.
- Define, Develop and Roll-Out Project for a world wide Fleet Managers application (FleetReporting) with over 200.000 world wide users. For the European countries this application runs in a data center in Dublin and implementations in 32 countries.
- Culture change and engagement projects.
- Global Information Security Program based on the Octave methodology.
- Web 2.0 and social business strategy.
- Define, Develop and Global roll-out of a Social Media/Business package called LinkedPeople
- Define, Develop and Global roll-out of Mobile apps
- Harmonisation Program (SONG, Synchronising Our Needs Globally) for our international business (20 global projects in 32 countries) which increased our international business.
- International insurance reporting project (FIRE, Fleet Insurance REporting) to harmonise and consolidate Insurance reporting in 28 countries.
1.) Key note speaker & chairman:
Next to my Global Project/Program Management role I present (keynote speaker) regarding (project)management and social business topics at international congresses. Amongst others I have presented in Amsterdam, Athens, Brisbane (IPMA World Congress), Brussels, Boston (Keynote speaker Enterprise 2.0), Delhi, Dubrovnik, Edinburgh, London (i.a. Get social and Gartner Portal, Content and Collaboration Summit) , Orlando, Utrecht and Rotterdam. Besides presenting I have been the chairman during several Apps in Business, Social Business, IT and Project Management congresses.
2.) For the International Project Management Association (IPMA) I have three roles:
a.) Member of the Dutch Examination Board (from 2004 to 2015)
b.) Assessor IPMA level C and IPMA level B
c.) International IPMA Project Excellence Assessor
Based on the IPMA International Project Excellence framework I execute assessments on (international) projects and programs in various countries around the globe. Please see my blog about an assessment in Nanjing China (July 2015) here. I was pleased that this project won the Golden award at the IPMA World Congress in Panama (Sept. 2015). Please see my blog about this prestigious congress (the Olympics of Project Management) here.
Financials, HRM, SCM, ERP, CRM, IT, Agile, Scrum, Prince2, IPMA ICB4, IPMA PE PEB Model, Global Multicultural Projects. Web 2.0, Information Security, Social Business Software, Cultural change, NLP, Coaching, Keynote speaker, Assessor, Program Auditor, Congress Chairman.
Chairman Wim de Gier on apps in business congress
20-11-2013 Amsterdam Arena
Welcome video apps in business “It’s all about connecting people”.